World's Smallest Radio Flyer Wagon
My other ride is a little red wagon.
Hold a treasure of childhood memories in the palm of your hand with our World's Smallest Radio Flyer Wagon! Likely your first set of wheels, for over 100 years, Radio Flyer wagons have been powering play and inspiring imagination in kids of all ages. Heck, this iconic toy even has it's own national holiday! National Little Red Wagon Day is the last Wednesday of March. Mark your calendars people!
- World's Smallest Radio Flyer Wagon
- A classic red wagon enjoyed by generations can now sit on your desk!
- Yep! It actually works! A replicate of the Red Wagon, Model #18.
- Made to last, with die cast metal, working wheels and moveable handle. A real working replica!
- Measures approximately 2 inches tall x 1 inch wide x 1.8 inches tall with handle up.
- A fun way to deliver mints, or football pool winnings in a meeting!
- An excellent stocking stuffer or co-worker gift!
Made of diecast metal. Packaging measures approximately 5.5 inches wide x 8 inches tall x 1 inch deep. Our World's Smallest Radio Flyer Wagon is a pint-sized nostalgic gift!